• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Grace Period?

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I do, i get out most of the time but the occational fisting(thats what she said) is still annoying
no, thats not what she said.
and no, there will never be a fruitcake grace period either.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
With a grace period i would not be able to kill experience players and "grace period" means in some terms "friendly time" but there is not friendly time IRL. If you want grace period go to some random or famous servers for it.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
So I was just playing a Survival Game and I just got fisted to death about 30 seconds into the game. I think it would be a good idea to add in a 1 minute Grace Period like other Hunger Games/ Survival Games servers. Just let other players gather some items before they can be killed, its just kinda annoying getting punched in the face as soon as the game starts. I just think it would be a good and helpful addition to the Survival Games servers here as MCSG. Just a thought.
Doing this would ruin the whole aspect of MCSG in my opinion... Other "Hunger Games" servers are usually really, really bad compared to MCSG.

mfkiller91

Tribute
Reaction score
SO STUPID THT WOULD BE LIKE HUNGER GAMES AND NO ONE LIKES THT!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
It is annoying to be killed in the beginning, but the best thing to do is just run from the fisters. A grace period would ruin a lot of chest routes...

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Personally I do not think this will be added due to the nature of the games :p the truly better players know the risk of going to high traffic areas including cornucopia and if you choose to go for it then expect to fight for it

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It is annoying to be killed in the beginning, but the best thing to do is just run from the fisters. A grace period would ruin a lot of chest routes...
Don't double post please :p You can use the edit button if necessary.
Personally I do not think this will be added due to the nature of the games :p the truly better players know the risk of going to high traffic areas including cornucopia and if you choose to go for it then expect to fight for it
Well said :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci