• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

haaaalp meee im a newb -.-

Ethanol_Juice

Spectator
Reaction score
So I recently quit hive(cuz it annoyed me) and I had about 5k points. Any tricks you could pass down to a now double tapper? Thanks, <3 dat sweggy chicken

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope. Hive and MCSG use different scoreboards, meaning the only way you'll get your 5k back is by killing tons of people.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to mcsg. And no you can't get your points from hive to mcsg, anyway points are a pretty bad thing because you get targeted a lot

(BTW don't use bsm)

Ethanol_Juice

Spectator
Reaction score
I know points dont transfer and that I can't use bsm. I just was giving background info. I meant could you give me some tips?

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nope. Hive and MCSG use different scoreboards, meaning the only way you'll get your 5k back is by killing tons of people.
He's asking for tips now that he doesn't have BSM, not whether he can transfer his points -.-

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's asking for tips now that he doesn't have BSM, not whether he can transfer his points -.-
In that case, Hive and SG as far as I'm aware are very similar. MCSG however, doesn't have tnt and all that gimmicky stuff, so you'll have to rely on skill more than the Hive.

Ethanol_Juice

Spectator
Reaction score
I did find out however if u find a TNT and light it on fiya it works XDDD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci