• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Hamlyn - A Survival Games Map

Would you like to see Hamlyn added to MCGamer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hamlyn
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A Survival Games map by Its_Sean & Swordz_
With the help from the following: ItsJustChurchy , 123456789matrty , MoLoToV , Frazzli185 , AmyGlitters, Sam , InspirePhotography | Iphotography98, Cubes , Bicentennial_Man ,rang_shah_18, Zainnyyy, superzer096 and Zacharoutio SharkyCraft_
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hamlyn is a small remote medieval fishing village protected by mountains that looks out into the Atlantic ocean. The town now almost completely abandoned except for a few brave soldiers that keep guard of its treasures.
This map was based with PvP in mind. It includes a variation for all aspects of fighting with terrain that you can use to your advantage, weather it be flat land to take on a team or a cliff you jump off into a lake to escape its up to you.

Info.
  • 280 radius.
  • 24 player.
  • 150 tier 1 chests.
  • 46 tier 2 chests.
  • Redstone traps/ puzzles.
  • Easter eggs.
  • Every single tree is custom.
  • Keeping it classic, no death match arena.

Video/ScreenShots:
Trailer by TheChurchyHD

Improvements/ more detail added

Improved spawn.

Some general buildings that detail/ depth was added to.

Waterfall improved.

More detail/ structures added to the mountain village.

Old screenshots.

With shaders.

Default Screen-Shots.

I hope you enjoy :)

Downloadlink: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2exq2uku7d8vzs4/Sean.rar
https://mega.co.nz/#!QFUlDY6I!GBiHc-9vV10cUMxJxor96oKnqyDTprS0I3P_FGVcp0g (New download link)

You cannot use this map without permission from myself (Its_Sean)

I, Its_Sean agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

LieutenantIV

Experienced
Reaction score
I really think the gameplay could be great on this map. You didn't utilise too much water, yet you added enough + the lilypads should help out with that. There is plenty of flat land while still maintaining a nice terrain. The custom trees are well done.

My only problem with the map is the depth and detailing in the walls. For example, take this image..:

There isn't much detail to the walls, and the palette is a bit strange (just the stained clay). Perhaps some stone bricks, stairs, and fences could really help to add detail to the walls.

Overall, it's nice. I can envision good gameplay on the maps, but I think the buildings need some more detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci