• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy Birthday Yannick!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Happy birthday Yannick! If I can give you a medal for your birthday, I would :D
I'm excited to meet you at minecon!

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
So sorry, I missed the thread haha. c;

Anyways, Yannick, I just want to wish you the best of birthdays until your 20th. :)

You do so much for MCGamer it's sometimes hard to say thank you for the amount you do. Happy birthday buddy and have a great day. c:

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happy birthday Yannick ! You have done a whole ton of job here. Much love from Mauro. <3

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Yannick and like Ceroria said there aren't many people who can say an Admin was their waiting buddy, so Happy Birthday :D

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Happy Birthday my man. I remember all the days we played together before you became a moderator, and then our days together a mod. And now an admin and 19!

Happy B - DAY

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happy birthday dude. I'm happy to see the progress that you have made as a staff member and as a person since you first joined the staff team. Now, you've reached the top and there isn't much more you can accomplish. I'm proud that this network can produce someone as useful and as dedicated as you. Hope your day is just as dope as you are man.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci