• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Happy Thanksgiving

Lunarist

Quantum
Reaction score
I'd like to announce my thanks to all of you wonderful peeps so here it goes;

Frankyy : You are hilarious and ilysm. I may be 14, but you still love me and that means a lot XD

AndyPandy : You are amazing Andrew. Keep doing you :) Thanks for being there and just being a great friend in general.

ApexMC : Chris! You are my Forums Training buddy and we hated it, but we did it anyways XD I know how nervous you get for quizzes and such, but you didn't fail. You've been there since I first got my Moderator rank and I am so happy for that!

Bree_ : #Brackson Bree I love you so much and I am so happy you decided to come back to us. You have no idea how much I missed you those 3 days! You're amazing Bree and I love your hair. Thank you for being there for me in my bad times.

Chandelle : Chandelle, we don't talk much, but you were one of my interview members and it means so much that I was accepted. I wouldn't have made any of the friends I have now if I wasn't accepted past my interview phase. Thank you :D

Kat : Kat, you were my first "internet" friend ever! It makes me so happy to see you come up through the ranks over these past couple years. Best of luck to you on your Trial! Love you!

KellieBreanne : Kellie, the short time we've known each other has been amazing. You are such an amazing person and without a doubt one of the wisest here at MCGamer. I am so proud to call you my friend. Thank you for everything.

Levi : Levi, Mod Buddy, Friend. You were there as soon as Eden said "So this will be your Mod Buddy." When I saw Levi get moved in I was relieved. I heard so many great things about you and they were all true. You have helped me through my little baby steps and beginning stages of being a Moderator. Thank you for being such a great friend as well.

NagolGames : You are a pretty great guy. Thank you for being a great friend and being so dang hilarious!

Patrified : You are so great dude! My LSU bud. Thanks for staying up with me wheezing about hackers.

_Pyrrhic : Where do I even start? Pyrrhic, you are a truly amazing girl. I am so happy to have become friends with you. Your art inspires me and your thoughtfulness and love for others inspires me more. Thank you for being such an amazing friend and offering me help when I was in a time of despair. Love you piratebae.

Radiant : Oh Eden, you lead my interview and accepted me and you have no idea how much that meant. After applying for the fifth time I never even thought I would make it past Pending. Not only were you a major role on my interview, you are a really great person. You are hilarious girl!

RiskIt : Oh Eye-Sack, (☆_・)・‥…━━━★ It's magic. Let me see beneath your beautiful XD

Techaton : Oh Ryan, I am so happy to have become your friend. You are so funny and nice. Thank you for being there when my friends passed, it really meant a lot to know people were with me.

TotalDramaTony : TONY! You were also on my interview and I was so happy when I saw your name lol. You are a truly amazing person and an even better Queen! Keep doing you babe.

TrebleMaker : *Alyssa joins our TS channel on her phone* *Everyone goes along their merry business* Alyssa in chat: NOTICE ME Alyssa is a great person, Hacker ID and General training was a blast with you, you always know how to make us laugh during some boring times. Love you!

Giggums : Other Ryan, you are so nice and funny. Fellow lover of memes, love ya!

Borderline : Aaron you are a great guy. Thanks for being there in my troubles and just being a great friend :D

Yannick : I saved the best for last. You have helped me through so much and you have been an AMAZING friend. Thank you yannbae, yannboost, yannrandy, yannroast. You truly are such a great friend and I am so happy to have met you. Love you Yannisha.

Ok, that's it everyone! If I missed you I'm sorry, I thought of all of these off the top of my head XD
Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it!

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
You got a long list there! And, happy thanksgiving! I hope you have a good one c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Happy turkey day Jackson! I hope everything is going well for you, and have an awesome holiday, you deserve it <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci