• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Haunted

Would you like to see this map being added to MCSG?

• yes

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • no (give reason)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Falvoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Haunted

Lead Builder: Falvoy

Game Type: battlegrounds

Description Of The Map: Haunted is a PvP friendly map, there aren't too many hills, but the map isn't too flat either. there's a forest, caves and there is a big mansion. you can also find other smaller structures in the map.

the map is around 100 blocks in radius and it's impossible to escape. there are 10 spawnpoints spread throughout the whole map.

Video/ScreenShots: http: //imgur.com/a/RNWsg

Cords Of Spawn Points:
x -1468 y 12 z 873
x -1468 y 13 z 951
x -1429 y 12 z 917
x -1500 y 11 z 919
x -1523 y 12 z 918
x -1535 y 12 z 856
x -1449 y 12 z 821
x-1396 y 11 z 884
x -1389 y 13 z 962
x -1495 y 13 z 814

I, Falvoy agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

Falvoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for voting, but can someone please leave some feedback? Ty

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks nice, but
1- Please follow the map guidelines
2- Way to small...

Falvoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Looks nice, but
1- Please follow the map guidelines
2- Way to small...
Thanks for the feedback, but first of all, the map is around 100 blocks in radius. The guidelines say that it should be somewhere between the 75 and 100 blocks in radius. So it isn't too small really. Second of all what exactly do you mean with 'please follow the map guidelines'? The size, amount of spawnpoints and most things are ok with the guidelines, so can you please point out what I did wrong? :)

meblubs23

Platinum
Reaction score
Its really well built and detailed although you need to use Dave's Template to get your map a chance of being accepted

Name Of Map:
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
Game Type:
Description Of The Map:
Video/ScreenShots:
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY)
Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY)
Areas for Disasters (QQ ONLY)
Cords of spawn point (ZedChase ONLY):
Cords of finish point (ZedChase ONLY):
List of blocks which the pathway consists of (ZedChase ONLY):

And at the bottom of your page (doesn't really matter) you need to have this

I,{Lead Builder} of {Build Team Name, if applicable} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Good job and nice size :p

Falvoy

Spectator
Reaction score
Its really well built and detailed although you need to use Dave's Template to get your map a chance of being accepted

Name Of Map:
Lead Builder/Build Team Name:
Game Type:
Description Of The Map:
Video/ScreenShots:
Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena(SG and QQ ONLY)
Cords Of Spawn Points(BattleGrounds ONLY)
Areas for Disasters (QQ ONLY)
Cords of spawn point (ZedChase ONLY):
Cords of finish point (ZedChase ONLY):
List of blocks which the pathway consists of (ZedChase ONLY):

And at the bottom of your page (doesn't really matter) you need to have this

I,{Lead Builder} of {Build Team Name, if applicable} agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Good job and nice size :p
Thanks a lot :D I'll edit my post ASAP

Falvoy

Spectator
Reaction score
I couldn't edit the topic for a while to change it so it followed the guidelines, but finally, after trying a few times I was able to change it. So here's my map again, only this time according to the guidlines.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci