• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you got a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
lolnope

Florida is definitely not the best place to go if you're looking for a girlfriend. I'm not going to lie, I'm nothing spectacular to look at, but I'm not ugly

what I have going for me in terms of relationships would be my intelligence and my musical talent, but that's really it

everyone here just wants a country boy, I mean who wants someone smart who will grow up to be successful in life, y'know?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I do not know why I made this thread. Its purpose is unclear, and I regret that I made it. Forget that you ever saw it, and if you happen to be a staff- member, lock it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I do not know why I made this thread. Its purpose is unclear, and I regret that I made it. Forget that you ever saw it, and if you happen to be a staff- member, lock it.
What is this random post floating around for? I wonder what thread it used to be on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci