• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello Guys, My name is DoctorSpectacles!

DoctorSpectacles

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is DoctorSpectacles and i'm new to this server network. I previously played on a server called MCPVP, which I was a long time veteran. Unfortunatley, the server has shutdown due to corrupt staff, bad profits, and low player count. (MCPVP used to be one of the biggest servers back in 2012-2013) So, I want to start a fresh new start on this server. So far, I've played 70 games and won only once. I'm not that used to SG style pvp though. I'm more of a potpvp/souppvp playstyle player.

So, are you all glad that I've joined your lovely network?

ImtheforumGod

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is DoctorSpectacles and i'm new to this server network. I previously played on a server called MCPVP, which I was a long time veteran. Unfortunatley, the server has shutdown due to corrupt staff, bad profits, and low player count. (MCPVP used to be one of the biggest servers back in 2012-2013) So, I want to start a fresh new start on this server. So far, I've played 70 games and won only once. I'm not that used to SG style pvp though. I'm more of a potpvp/souppvp playstyle player.

So, are you all glad that I've joined your lovely network?
wanna team

DoctorSpectacles

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi. Welcome to the worst community you've ever been in. Want a beverage?
This community doesn't seem to be close to HORRIBLE to my previous server network. Ever heard of mcpvp? that use to be the Good back in 2012. Unfortunaltley, it ended up being a 100 man server, corrupt staff, and ended in shame.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci