• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell's Demise MCSG Map (WIP)

What Do You Think Of It?

• Good

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Needs Work

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome To The New MCSG Map Hell's Demise!!!
this map is a fully indoor map like solar frost and is based on the nether and has lots of traps and secrets to be uncovered!
Builder: usmoothie
Name Thought Up By: ThePotatoExpress
Back story of Map
There where a group of miners and then where mining but the mined to far and then fell through the ground into the nether and all they could hear where screams and growls coming from each cave and then you look down and see on the ground all the souls in this sand like substance and you look at your fellow miners and say "where the hell are we?" and then they here a evil laughter. and then they all disappeared and no one knows where they went now it is used for the Hunger Games!

Details for download and use of mapif you want to download the map then take a look at it here:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ycxdl18ecx1ml9q/Hell's Demise MCSG Map.zipif you want to use the map on your server then either contact me on skype: usmoothie or tell me on this thread what the ip is and if my map does get on your server I do want either credit or map maker rank.

THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AT MY MAP AND NOW HERE ARE SOME SCREENSHOTS!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Still needs work. Needs to be bigger with some more nice builds inside. Got potential tho.

Nzhacker

Spectator
Reaction score
It does have potential but its kinda plain, its gonna be hard but make it more interesting to look at

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci