• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help me

iBlacklaas

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello such place I wanted to ask Johan a big help yesterday even pay my own friend for a CB and the CB 3 people were my clan and the other two alo boarding a Checkpoint my friend with my username and peel against they recorded insult me say that my friend use hacks won the CB but recorded as a sign of randy hacker wanted if I can help with skype ShaiPR7 a friend who remember what even he knows differentiate can help me please pass this post Shai please help me or a moderator that reliable Spanish jhon.kevin90 this is my skype to make a dispute ban banen not please me but I'm still not ban if they accept the report or view the video please help him plow.

meme

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello such place I wanted to ask Johan a big help yesterday even pay my own friend for a CB and the CB 3 people were my clan and the other two alo boarding a Checkpoint my friend with my username and peel against they recorded insult me say that my friend use hacks won the CB but recorded as a sign of randy hacker wanted if I can help with skype ShaiPR7 a friend who remember what even he knows differentiate can help me please pass this post Shai please help me or a moderator that reliable Spanish jhon.kevin90 this is my skype to make a dispute ban banen not please me but I'm still not ban if they accept the report or view the video please help him plow.
LOL that's so blatant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci