• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help pl0x ;)

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
So Forums, its been awhile. I kind of left the MCGamer Forums page due to lack of interest and playing the main game a bit more. While playing I thought, how cool would it be to have a custom texture pack! So I got to work and bing-bam-boom I need help. SO here's the jist everything, I need helping finding texture packs to take certain textures (that I like) I put them in one big pack. If you could recommend some packs that would be great, thank you!
PS, its a 16x16 edit.
Packs I've already used:
Dandelion 16x16
Sandy Dreams 16x16
Feathersong 16x16
Defstyle 16x16
When the pack is compete I will put it on the forums for everyone to have!
Good day/night!

Reactions: 8ox

Hovic

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Zulp 16x, Solrflare's 16x16 (for swords, food, etc.)

SimplyEz

Spectator
Reaction score
This isn't in the list, but I believe it is a 16x16 scratch edit. It is Huahwi's infinite edit, by FinsGraphics. To be honest, It's amazing.

Omri

Career
Reaction score
This isn't in the list, but I believe it is a 16x16 scratch edit. It is Huahwi's infinite edit, by FinsGraphics. To be honest, It's amazing.
Huahwis edit sucks so bad

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
I would, but I feel as thought if I used those type of textures and then released it to other people they would say "awww this is just a solrfllare edit not your pack"
Which I don't want

MovieBJames

Survivor
Reaction score
Seems like a great pack, will defiantly use some things from here ty :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci