• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HELP PLS FISHING ROD DELAY FIX HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaVoid

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, so i heard that fishing rod delays were caused by bad ms or ping...
so...my ping is around 235 BUT I used wtfast and now my ping is 154ms
but still i get this very annoying fishing rod delay. I saw some youtubers with ping
close to mine but has absolutely no fishing rod delay. I want to ask u lovely ppl...
If it is my ping or my wifi router is causing the problems. If so...how to fix it???
PLS HELP...its messing my combos up...
Thank you- nova

Sp00kyD0lphin

Experienced
Reaction score
It's definitely your internet 125+ ping = Delay.. and i don't think WTFast works that good, But trying restarting your router

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Not sure why this is in the UHC Worlds Discussion, so I'll go ahead and drop it in the SG Discussion, but the reason for your fishing rod delay is just what you stated- your 154ms. 154ms is a borderline 4 bar connection, meaning that you will still be lagging a little bit, and in turn will experience things like rod delay.

NovaVoid

Spectator
Reaction score
It's definitely your internet 125+ ping = Delay.. and i don't think WTFast works that good, But trying restarting your router
Thanks for replying, but to give more details, i am living around thailand and my original ping is around 234ms but when i use wtfast i got 134 ms. Is it my location that matters?

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
If you in ThaiLand, I advise you use the IP eu.mcgamer.net if you are not already

ItsKai

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi, so i heard that fishing rod delays were caused by bad ms or ping...
so...my ping is around 235 BUT I used wtfast and now my ping is 154ms
but still i get this very annoying fishing rod delay. I saw some youtubers with ping
close to mine but has absolutely no fishing rod delay. I want to ask u lovely ppl...
If it is my ping or my wifi router is causing the problems. If so...how to fix it???
PLS HELP...its messing my combos up...
Thank you- nova
Well nova, I actually live in Singapore n get around 185ms ping (Us servers bc i get 235ms in Au :( )n I do always get rod delays. You can try to release your rod earlier, this can allow you to get the hit with your rod even though u get bad ping. Well I always do this n once or twice I was able to get a rod combo on a guy with good ping. Believe in yourself dude!!;)

NovaVoid

Spectator
Reaction score
Well nova, I actually live in Singapore n get around 185ms ping (Us servers bc i get 235ms in Au :( )n I do always get rod delays. You can try to release your rod earlier, this can allow you to get the hit with your rod even though u get bad ping. Well I always do this n once or twice I was able to get a rod combo on a guy with good ping. Believe in yourself dude!!;)
Thank you very much mate!!!

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Thread locked due to necro post.

Please avoid necro-posting in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci