• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help with donating an optifine cape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Din

Tribute
Reaction score
( This goes for the people who bought an optifine cape with a mojang account or experience with optifine capes)
So i've been thinking of getting an optifine cape, i want to ask: In the 'donate' page of optifine.net it says to put your Minecraft Username, should i put my ingame name or the email address i use to log in to minecraft (because i have a mojang account)?

Master_Din

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I have 3 questions:
1) when donating, did u use ur mojang account and still put ur ign in and it worked?
2) ok, say I donated already and if I want to change the colour, in the 'cape' section, do I write my email address and password dat I use to log in to minecraft?
3) if it didn't work for me, how do I refund?

xMDurr

Gold
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I have 3 questions:
1) when donating, did u use ur mojang account and still put ur ign in and it worked?
2) ok, say I donated already and if I want to change the colour, in the 'cape' section, do I write my email address and password dat I use to log in to minecraft?
3) if it didn't work for me, how do I refund?
1) Yes, when I bought mine, I used my IGN. I have to log into minecraft using my Email but I used my IGN upon purchasing it.

2) To change your cape you have to log in with your email and password. Then copy the little bit of info it gives to you.

3) I don't think there is a way to get a refund.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Alright this is what I did. When you buy a cape, you put in your actual ign say for me SkullDiamondz. After buying, when you want to edit your cape, you put in your mojang email in the ign space. That's how it works for me. Hope it helped!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Alright this is what I did. When you buy a cape, you put in your actual ign say for me SkullDiamondz. After buying, when you want to edit your cape, you put in your mojang email in the ign space. That's how it works for me. Hope it helped!
^^^^^golden advice^^^^^

Master_Din

Tribute
Reaction score
1) Yes, when I bought mine, I used my IGN. I have to log into minecraft using my Email but I used my IGN upon purchasing it.

2) To change your cape you have to log in with your email and password. Then copy the little bit of info it gives to you.

3) I don't think there is a way to get a refund.
Thank you! You can actually get a refund :p (I just found out)

Master_Din

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you soooo much! Now I feel more confident in buying one! Gonna get one later today! YAY!

Master_Din

Tribute
Reaction score
Thank you guys for helping me! I knew I could always count on the mcsg community!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci