• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakt

Platinum
Reaction score
So when ever I go on any mc server in any amount of time like it could even be 5 secs into the game and it kicks me and says Timed Out, Its so annoying coz it kicks you and its happenes like 40 times a day!

tell me what you think

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Have you tried restarting your internet?

Lis

Career
Reaction score
internet problems it would seem.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Yes. Try to restart your router.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Usually the failed to connect error or timing out comes on when your internet connection isn't fast enough. Also are you using the latest version of java? try totally logging out of your launcher then re entering your email/user. Usually I just have to restart my router when this happens to me.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
So when ever I go on any mc server in any amount of time like it could even be 5 secs into the game and it kicks me and says Timed Out, Its so annoying coz it kicks you and its happenes like 40 times a day!

tell me what you think
Our network has appeared to have no lag as of today at all, therefore I'm going to make the straight forward assumption that it's internet troubles.

Unfortunately, none of us can help you fix your internet other than the following:

• Restart your router/modem.
  • Contact your ISP or router manufacturer for further internet recovery assistance.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci