• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help?

bondagebarbiee

Spectator
Reaction score
Where do I go to play Survival Games? When I hit to play the game...it keeps taking me back to the home menu. Am I doing something wrong?

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello! To play the Survival Games, you must right click the compass in your hotbar, and select the Bow for Survival Games. Then, you must find a server to play. The reason you are being taken back to the hub when you attempt to join is some servers are temporarily reserved. This just means you cannot play the selected server, so try another one!

Have a good day!

bondagebarbiee

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! To play the Survival Games, you must right click the compass in your hotbar, and select the Bow for Survival Games. Then, you must find a server to play. The reason you are being taken back to the hub when you attempt to join is some servers are temporarily reserved. This just means you cannot play the selected server, so try another one!

Have a good day!
Where do I find my compass though?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci