• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helper ribbon?

Do you want this to be added?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Hi folks! :c

First of all, I want to express my opinion on this idea so: yesterday I was seeing Imanol's and Asperation's new ribbon or badge whatever (It's called the Mod of the Month) and I thought if it is possible to make one for the one or two best community helpers?

This means that who is not part from the staff could have some ribbon or badge on the forums as I explained before by helping the community in MANY WAYS as helping on the forums, making report abuses, or even making maps or different minigames.

Of course this would have to be revised by the staff team and then they could give their thoughs within them about each candidate to win.

This could make a difference of making an apply and you could have more chances to be accepted or even getting more and more reputation on the server :)

I have no clue if the staff team is aware of this idea but I'll mention them in this post whatever :c

Also leave your thoughts in the comment section down below telling what do you think it could be changed or if you want this to be added :)

Regards, DaddyCleanup !

Mention: Getix Sylnt Th1NgY | Will NagolGames Yannick _Pyrrhic Giggums africanswallow KellieBreanne

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Probably not going to happen. If you want the ribbon, apply for mod and do a good job.

iBarnyHD

Quantum
Reaction score
Its not a bad idea, but i think this is not really necessary!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci