• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey Guys And Girls

Reaction score
Hey there many of you dont know me but i thought why not make a bit of a story, some of you may know me from this- http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/track-record-my-life-motivation.116240/
but than again many of you wont. Overview

Name- Colby Thicknesse
Age- 15
IGN- TicklishCreeper
Job- MMA Coach
Hobbies- Gaming, reading, training and in the summer beach
Height- 159cm
Wins- National Champ @ bjj and wrestling and got my dream job at 15, awesome family and friends. Good youtube channel
Loss- Haven't given enough back. now this may seem corny but i dont care many people would say training 6 days a week and spending 4hrs at the gym is bad but i just think, what do you have to show for yourself sure you may have more but can you really wake up and think. Fu** i have really lived and if i died today i wouldnt have regrets now many people cant do this but i can say i can. some people say *why do you train so much do something else* all i say is "i train as you facebook, youtube or whatever you do, but mine just gives me a good body".
After that rant here are 10 facts you probs dont know about me

1- Im a twin
2- I have a youtube with almost 100 000 views
3- Snochet65 has been one of my best mates since back when he had 28 little subs lol
4- Im bald by choice
5- Green Eyes
6- Saw 360 live
7- Fought a world champion at BJJ
8- I have sun spots on my eyes and dry eyes which make me were sunglasses when im outside or i can go blind
9- Had a small mental Problem
10- My signature is the weirdest on MCSG Forums

With all of that if you fell like you wanna talk to me, hit me up with a pm or skype me colby.thicknesse
Peace out guys Tick :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci