• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey guys!

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello!
I am here to introduce myself and tell you who i am!

Now, i've been playing the McGamer Network for quite a while now, almost a year, but for some reason have never thought about going on the forums, and getting to know some people.
I can't beleive i have survived almost a year on this server, with no buddies to team up with, no clan, nothing.
But that changes now!
I joined today and want to get known on this network and maybe start a clan later on!

About me:
I am a 14-year old born gamer, born in Canada and no longer live there, as i moved from there at the age of 5.
I have ALWAYS had a competitive side to me, tried all the sports, played all the videogames, joined all the clans, blah blah. I love to play basketball, and currently play a-team for 2 different teams, and to be honest not very many people in my real life know i play games as much as i do basketball!

My past in gaming:
I have been playing minecraft since 2011, and have been to MineCon once in 2013.
Minecraft has always been one of my most favorite games, and i hate to say it but most people who don't play the game think it's for little kids! But in reality, most people who play it seriously like i do, are usually around 12-20! I love to pvp, and do combos, yeah yeah everyone loves that.
But during this past school year, i decided i wanted to take my love for the game farther.
I started a server (Which i will not say the name of) by myself, built all of it, coded plugins, advertised, etc.
And it was going well.
It was a kitpvp and factions server, with a hub, caring staff, all the great things a server needs. Now it obviously wasn't as big as McGamer, but it was my server! It averaged 30-60 players on all day on average, it had a great website, it was going well.
But on June 2nd, It was dieing down. Not as many people were joining, staff weren't being as active, and it was costing me too much money to run. So i decided to close it so i didn't lose any money, because frankly at that time, not even a 5 players would be on.
It was a great experience, and i made good money, but that's not what is it was about.
I got a peice of the real world, like buisness, technology, advertising, and i do not regret starting the server at all.

Well now you know my backstory on Minecraft

I think i have told you guys enough of me!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm sorry to hear about your server :c

J

Jojo

Great story. c:
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci