• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey, this is my sort-of introduction to MC-Gamer!

MahG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, my name's MahG, and this is my introduction to MCGamer! Sort of.

Well, I've been playing MCSG since the summer of 2013. I'm not going to do a story, I'm going to save that one for another time! ;)

On this account, I'm striving to help others. On previous accounts I tryharded for stats, and other things like that, and alienated myself from the community. Well, that's no more. I wish to be more engaged in the community and be a helpful member! :)

So yeah, if you want to be friends or something just post on my page and I'll give you a cookie! :)

(Extra: My name's pronounced Mah G, like Mah Homie G. idk I just really like this name haha)

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice too meet and Welcome to the MCGamer Network dud from now and on you are part of this beautiful family :D if you need for someone to help you meeting people or getting more informed about the Forums fill free to PM i'll try to answer as fast as I can :D

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums MahG! I'm sure you'll enjoy it around here ;) You'll probably also be able to help plenty of people on here, as usually are a lot of threads created asking for help on stuff :)

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! Trust me, this is an amazing place :)
I'm sure you will love it here.

MahG

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks to you all for being so nice! I'm going to really like it here!

Regretting not coming here earlier!

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! We all hope you enjoy your stay! I'm pretty sure you will - we have a very welcoming community (as you can see from the above comments). If you have any questions or queries, feel free to inbox me and I'll be sure to get to it ASAP!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome MahG, or should I say BahG (Get it? ;-;). I hope you enjoy your stay and I am looking forward to seeing more of you in the future. :)

J

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome! Have a great time on the forums and if you ever have any questions regarding the forums, feel free to DM me or any other staff member.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci