• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HGRPG [Gamemode Resuggestion]

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Hey Guys, MPR here. And I want to bring an old gamemode I used to play too MCSG, it was extremely fun in the past and I would like to share it with you guys!

Hunger Games RPG is like a lot of other rpgs, you gather resources and try to live on until the next. But in this one, when you log in, you select a district you want to live and prosper in, you go there and live out your days until every 3 days, you have the dreaded DRAWING. The capitol (Chad and staff) draw 2 names from all around the server (you don't have to have them 2 from each district, or you could make this Hell Game/Community Game likeish to where you have to apply for it) and they force several people to fight too the death! For the maps of HGRPG, they can't be regular old maps from the SG servers, this is where smaller map builders get a chance to be recognized by the community! And instead of boring old chest, all items must be in item frames so it's like they are laying around.

Rules of HGRPG?
1. No raiding
2. ALL MCGAMER RULES APPLY
3. No killing others in the district zone
4. No tricking others into unfair trades
5. No visiting the other districts unless the trains are open to your district
6. Mayors of the districts will be dedicated Mods or Vips to the server
7. If you die in the HG, you have the option to restart in a new district or start from scratch in your original one. If you die all buildings on your plot in your district will be deleted
8. You can run shops on your own, no scamming though
9. If you win the HG, do not give out money of more then 1/16th of your winnings, doing so could result in a ban
10. If you win, you must live in a victors plot
11. The only people who can live in the capitol are Staff and Platinum donors (Platinum donors will recieve a choice to live in a district or the Capitol, they can only rechoose if the go district and die in the games. Platinum donors who live in the capitol can reset and go to a district, but if they live in the capitol at the time of a drawing, they are not able to participate in the games)

This is a very fun gamemode I enjoyed a lot when I first joined MC, and without survival, this would replace it with a no drama gamemode and also give a chance for people to survive with there MCGamer friends without having to leave the MCGamer network. This also allows some of the people who want to live out the book and feel as if they are really living through the adventures that Katniss, Peeta, and Gale did throughout the book, they could also add to this experience by taking the district they want and living out through the jobs each unique district had in the book. {Ex. If you chose district 12, your main job would be too mine coal and sale if at the other districts, or at the main market that all districts meet too have people able to get supplies, because coal wouldn't spawn anywhere but district 12, and if it did spawn somewhere else, it would be very rare to find.}

This is resuggested now that I'm un forum banned c;
LETS GET IT TO HAPPEN

J

District 13
Reaction score
This sounds really fun! Kinda like factions but still keeping MCSG in touch :p

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
This is really thought out and it sounds cool, but it seems a bit long and tiresome and people could easily boost money and such.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This actually sounds really cool! Hopefully there's a possibility that if this gets enough support it can be added one day. Unfortunately our devs have a few other priorities at the moment but this could definitely be seen at some point c:

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I like it, but what's stopping people from just logging out when they get selected?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci