• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hi my name is Sweq_ and I'm gonna tell my story :)

Sweq_

Spectator
Reaction score
SO i started msg maybe a year back because a friend told me it was fun. I had just got minecraft for a week back then so i knew like 0 servers and only did survival. When i started i used a mac with a 1 click mouse so i had no idea how to right click so i couldn't join the games (back then i didn't know there was another way). took me another week to find out how to change controls so i changed it to R. I found that R is actually a pretty decent key for a right click. So now that i could join games i figured i would try out my first server. I joined a game and got absolutely annihilated. After my first game i though i just got unlucky ( I didnt I just really sucked) So i joined a couple more (destroyed every time). after that i decided i wasn't good enough so i left mcsg for a couple months. After i got used to minecraft a little more i thought id try a Hunger Games server (read the books) So i searched up hg servers and found mcsg. I thought id give it another go and got rest several times. after that i only did like 1 game a day because i simply wasn't good enough. So now a month or 2 back i thought id try to stick to it so after getting rekt like crazy for 1.5 months i got a gaming mouse and keyboard. That was my motivation to be a tryhard (still not that good on a scale from 1-10 id be a 5.5)so now i bought gold and am doing pretty good. Since I've stuck with this server for a while i thought id try the ranks so i got gold. Now at the present day I'm happy to say i play 20 games a day.
Thank you for talking your time to read this btw I'm new to the forums and am happy to meet u guys! :)

-Sweq_ (Worst IGN ever

EDIT: Sorry for possible grammar mistakes wrote in a hurry

Last edited:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Those Mac Magic Mouse contraptions are quite the pains. It's a miracle you survived one for so long!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci