• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

High Quality "Team Crafted" styled avatars

Do you like this artwork?

• Total voters

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi Guys! Sorry for spamming the threads a little but a lot is happening! I am rapidly growing and mean really really fast!! If you look at my shop from a couple of weeks ago or even just look at my channel and look at my latest speed-arts, they are nothing compared to this! I have just finished making an avatar for someone with 30k subs and wanted to make it "special" so I tried my hardest to make it awesome, and I "Unlocked" my true potential. Please Note, Do not ask me to make you one, This one actually took 4 hours and 35 min, My normal paid ones take around 1 hour 30, so put that into comparison ;) If you really want one, the only way is to privately inbox me and we can talk! Now what we have been waiting for, here is my masterpiece!
EDIT: I made another one :D

And the second one!

Another for the eyes ;)

Feedback is GREATLY appreciated :D

Last edited:

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks great!! Nice work man, you did a good job!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wow, that's crazily detailed! If you don't mind me asking, what program(s) did you use?

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
This is the guy who drew my avatar c: it's amazing! That's really detailed. I don't think that I could spend 4 hours doing something >.>

royroyboy

Experienced
Reaction score
UPDATED! MADE ANOTHER ONE! GIVE FEEDBACK ON BOTH PLEASE! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci