• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Holiday Resort 2 48 Player

Does this deserve to be a 48 Player map?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No (Why Not?)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I cant tell because my eyes are bleeding :3

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexless

Tribute
Reaction score
Name of map: Holiday Resort 2
Lead Builder/Build team name: Team Helix & Team Nexless
Game type: Survival Games 48 Player
Map description: Holiday Resort 2 with a 48 modified version expanded by 50 blocks and added a new Chest Route, Traps, and Challanges. Area where you could get out of the map os now fixed so now no players can escape the map what so ever. added 8 new chests to corn, (4 up very top and 4 to the enterance to the middle).
Video/screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/spD8F
Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable: Corn: -9,94,5 Deathmatch: 57,65,64
Map radius: 300
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6..._2_48_Player-_by_Helix,_Simey_and_Nexless.zip

I,Nexless of Team Nexless agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did you get permission from Team Helix? plus seems kinda pointless.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Seems to me like all you've done is added a phew chests.. That and place your heads in a room..? I can't see how this has been 'Modified'.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Unfortunately you did not get permission from us (Team Helix) to revamp or alter this map.
If you wish to revamp any of our maps make sure to ask me for permission first.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci