• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Holiday Resort 2

After reading the whole post; Do you like the changes made on Holiday resort?

• Yes

• No (feedback much appreciated!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER:
- This map has (roughly) the same tiering as the original Holiday Resort, we have even added more chests.
  • NOBODY will receive VIP for this map, even if we do get it offered.
  • We revamped this map for the Community, not for our personal gain.
  • We do have permission from Simey_ to revamp this map:

Name of map:

Holiday Resort 2

Original builder:

Simey_

Original thread:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/holiday-resort-map.13518/

Revamped by:
Helix Build Team

Game type:
Survival Games

Map description:
Yes we hear you, "OMG, no more revamps", or "I hate it cuzz its a revamp". This is different guys. We have created this map, with permission from Simey, because we wanted to actually improve the map. We felt that it was outdated and that it is drastically in need of an update. The map has (roughly) the same tiering and we have actually added new features & structures to improve gameplay & to make games quicker (swimming is no longer essential).

Video/screenshots:
(A trailer is in the making)

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch:
Corn: XYZ: -9 / 94 / 5
Deathmatch arena: XYZ: 57 / 65 / 64

Map radius:
250 block radius
(Same as Original)

Explicit permission from Team Helix is required to use this map on your own server!

Last edited:

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
Awesome! So glad to have worked on such an iconic MCSG map and hopefully made it even better then it was already for you guys :D

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I voted no for only because I'm not convinced enough that it's better than the original. I love the new lighthouse, but I think adding ways off the starting island is a questionable decision. I do like this revamp, but I just need to be a little more convinced.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Awesome! So glad to have worked on such an iconic MCSG map and hopefully made it even better then it was already for you guys :D
I love the feel it gives holiday resort it makes it feel much more modern and new! :D Great job guys!
Looks great guys! love it! Hope it gets added soon :)
That looks amazing!
Oh well umm add it now! Please lol can't wait for this.
OMG YES
OMG YES
OMG YES
LOOKS
SO
SEXY
IM
DONE
IIM
LEGIT
DONE
THAT
IS
SO
NICE
ChadTheDJ
ADD IT
Thanks so much every1! We really love reading the feedback we get on our maps!
I voted no for only because I'm not convinced enough that it's better than the original. I love the new lighthouse, but I think adding ways off the starting island is a questionable decision. I do like this revamp, but I just need to be a little more convinced.
I understand your concerns, but remember when people got really hyped because of lilypads being on Breeze Island 2? Yes it does change the way gameplay works on the map, but I think it will be in a positive way. But ofcourse I respect your opinion, and I am glad that you shared your concerns with us ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci