• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How Did You Find MCGamer?

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey!
So the last thread like this was almost 2 years ago, but now that MCGamer's population increased over that span, this brings me to a question.

How did you discover MCGamer?

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I saw MCSG videos and I thought: 'That's what I want to play!' I knew that my brother had the game already so I asked him how I could play Minecraft too. He told me that I had to purchase it to play MCSG. I played my first game on my brother's account (called Nescio) when he was working at a restaurant. I didn't had permission to buy thinks by myself yet, so I asked it for my birthday.

When I got it, I directly started playing MCSG and ye... I have never stopped with that xD

What's your story JDusk? :)

Reactions: J

J

District 13
Reaction score
I saw MCSG videos and I thought: 'That's what I want to play!' I knew that my brother had the game already so I asked him how I could play Minecraft too. He told me that I had to purchase it to play MCSG. I played my first game on my brother's account (called Nescio) when he was working at a restaurant. I didn't had permission to buy thinks by myself yet, so I asked it for my birthday.

When I got it, I directly started playing MCSG and ye... I have never stopped with that xD

What's your story JDusk? :)
BajanCanadian :p
He was actually a good Youtuber when I started watching him, and inspired me to buy Minecraft.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
I found MCSG from HugBabyBear's videos, I saw the info bar on the right side and I wondered why all the videos had them on it, and then I realized it must be a big good server so I saw the IP, and the first game I played I was in love. I got my pvp skill from Hypixel and Mineplex <33

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember having my friend introduce me to MCGamer. I was excited to play on it! It was an amazing experience :)

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
I saw Blamphs 500 subscriber video in like June of 2013, and I thought it was so amazing, but I watched it, and then that was it. A month later, I found about Joey Graceffa, watched his videos and got so intrigued to learn more about "MCSG" resulting in me purchasing Minecraft.
Credits to Blamph -- People now-a-days don't even know who Blamph is, and it makes me die inside. hahaha :D:p

ShadowFusionz

Experienced
Reaction score
Well to get started I've been playing Uberminecraft which was my first server I played SG on :p. Then I started watching BajanCanadian and I seen him playing MCSG then I started playing it then I heard he got banned and he got a new server called the Fridge which I started playing on it a lot then he started the Nexus, I played a lot on the Nexus and then I went on youtube and then I saw Huahwi and started watching him then I started playing MCSG. But BajanCanadian got introduced me to MCSG :p

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I discovered multiplayer servers in June 2013 (only took me a year and a half :p), and I needed something other than vanilla survival, so an IRL friend gave me IP's back when you had to direct connect (or just add a load of servers and pick.)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I found MCGamer which at the time was "MCSG" through Joey Graceffa! Prior to finding his videos I played on small LAN servers with my friends at school on our old school laptops. This really perked my interest, so I went on YouTube looking for Minecraft related videos. I stumbled across Joey Graceffa, and I instantly fell in love with the idea of survival games or "hungercraft". At that point I Googled "hungercraft" only to find some small Hunger Games servers. After a bit of playing on these servers I got bored and looked further into the servers Joey was playing on. That is when I found MCGamer or "MCSG". Ever since then I have made many amazing friends, and I have even gotten to become a staff member here on this amazing network. I am glad to say that MCGamer has had a positive impact on my life, and I want to thank everyone who was a part of this! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci