• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How has your playstyle changed?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
With the introduction of Solo SG, players no longer have to worry about being faced against teams of multiple players meaning a much less complex style of play. How have you tweaked your playstyle to perform well in Solo SG?

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I think defensive works better again. You don't have to worry about an op team on death match as long as you can survive long enough with sufficient gear. Of course, I can't do that anyway...

Date

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've seen players on normal sg with good ratios but on solo sg they have 1/100 lol, shows who the legit players really are. Then again games are hella fast on solo :p

David

Career
Reaction score
I have been way more defensive and will try to shift and hide from ones near me, if I can survive to death match, I will only have to worry about one person c:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I think defensive playstyle still overrules the others. Playing aggressive still gives you the risk of being cleaned up by someone that appears out of nowhere.

Mortalx9000

Experienced
Reaction score
Gather gapples and arrows for deathmatch otherwise you are dead

Greave

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I'm less paranoid about if there's a team or not so it makes me play more aggressive.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I basically play the same way I always do. Which means try to avoid fights as much as possible (After all, it's the Survival Games, not the PvP Games) and try and loot as many chests as I can. Sadly, with all the smaller maps that are being implemented and all the bigger maps being taken out, it's a bit harder to play that way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci