• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How has your playstyle changed?

Gl0wstonewarrior

Spectator
Reaction score
With the introduction of Solo SG, players no longer have to worry about being faced against teams of multiple players meaning a much less complex style of play. How have you tweaked your playstyle to perform well in Solo SG?
Everyone tryhards. Literally everyone. I imagine at the end of the game some players are dripping with sweat, nursing their arthritis-ridden hands. I mean, I'm no exception, (I have 1/3 and was once 1/2) but literally everyone is trying their hardest to win by cleaning up and whatever. Everyone plays super defensively now because they don't want to get cleaned up.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
Everyone tryhards. Literally everyone. I imagine at the end of the game some players are dripping with sweat, nursing their arthritis-ridden hands. I mean, I'm no exception, (I have 1/3 and was once 1/2) but literally everyone is trying their hardest to win by cleaning up and whatever. Everyone plays super defensively now because they don't want to get cleaned up.
You can't tell if someone is a sweaty tryhard just by looking at the way they play. Some people are just good. Those people aren't just going to let you win, they're going to fight you. And if they kill you, maybe it's because they're good. Maybe it's because they're trying really hard. Since you can't see people's names it's a bit tougher to tell which one is the case. (For instance, I think someone with the name NoHqxJustHuqhwi would be trying a lot harder than someone named bob7683)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci