• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to be in the Hell Games

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
I was wondering how you could join the hell games because I think that it is tmrw.

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think you can get in now. You'll probably have to wait until the next one

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
but were do u like sign up

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
You should ask someone who's been in them. I'm new to the forums so I've no idea :(

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is a thread every month where you have to apply.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I was wondering how you could join the hell games because I think that it is tmrw.
Every month, A new thread is created where you can go and apply, it is usually pretty hard to make it in, and you usually have to be semi-well known. Also out of the (At least) 50 Applications only 24 are selected, good luck getting in :D

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
[quote="iScizor, post: 429761, member: 178226"you usually have to be semi-well known.[/quote]
That's why I hate it :(
In my opinion, they shouldn't be partial when choosing competitors. Completely randomizing it would be more fair, and more accurate. Sure there will be noobs, but were there not noobs who died early in the actual Hunger Games?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Every month, A new thread is created where you can go and apply, it is usually pretty hard to make it in, and you usually have to be semi-well known. Also out of the (At least) 50 Applications only 24 are selected, good luck getting in :D
Oh boy, there's a lot more than 50 applications. I'm pretty sure for this one it was a lot over 100.

That's why I hate it :(
In my opinion, they shouldn't be partial when choosing competitors. Completely randomizing it would be more fair, and more accurate. Sure there will be noobs, but were there not noobs who died early in the actual Hunger Games?
Trust me, it's a lot more entertaining to watch 24 experienced players fight, rather than 24 people who are bad at the game.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Trust me, it's a lot more entertaining to watch 24 experienced players fight, rather than 24 people who are bad at the game.
Well there would be at least 12 experienced players. (considering most noobs don't even use the forums...:p)
And I disagree, even if the entire game was of noobs, it would still be intense and hilarious.
Plus, imo, the closest I ever felt to actual hunger games experience was back when I was a noob in beta. Sigh...good times...
But I understand there reasons for accepting certain players, I just think perhaps instead of completely random, my earlier idea, that they choose about 12-15 players, and randomly choose the rest.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Well there would be at least 12 experienced players. (considering most noobs don't even use the forums...:p)
And I disagree, even if the entire game was of noobs, it would still be intense and hilarious.
Plus, imo, the closest I ever felt to actual hunger games experience was back when I was a noob in beta. Sigh...good times...
But I understand there reasons for accepting certain players, I just think perhaps instead of completely random, my earlier idea, that they choose about 12-15 players, and randomly choose the rest.
The way we actually choose who plays in the games though, is based completely on the applications. Make it detailed, and the more wins you have, more experience have, etc, all just help your chances. Even if you're a noob, if you have a good application you have a much higher chance of getting in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci