• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to connect to the Survival Games

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
hi i just started for this Survival Games stuff and I am used to going on other servers, but for some reason when i try to go on any of the servers i keep getting the "connection lost internal exception java.net.socketexception connection reset" error message. Can someone please help me out with this?
This comes from the servers are being full. Keep trying to join others. It helps if you have them added to your server list and refreshing until you see an open slot.

MrNiceGuy93

Spectator
Reaction score
This comes from the servers are being full. Keep trying to join others. It helps if you have them added to your server list and refreshing until you see an open slot.
hm thats weird because there are ones i see open and i still get the error. i just got the new snapshot, do you think that may be a problem?

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
Yes, the maps are set on a 50 50 chance rotation system between the first map and the second map.

Dave1995

Spectator
Reaction score
I keep getting message saying disconnected from server, server outdated? Some one please help!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Here is what I do to get on servers (no screen shots sorry, but the ones other people posted should be fine):

1. Look on the Live Server Lists to find a server in the Lobby (or if 3-5 tributes are left when the game stops restarting after every match)
2. Once you have found a server in the lobby, add it to your Minecraft server list
ALTERNATE 2. If you have already done step 2 before, edit the IP of the server to the one you are trying to join.
3. Keep refreshing until a spot opens up, then join
4. When you want to find a different server, repeat step 1 and go to alternate 2, then go to 3.

I keep 1 server slot for US, 1 slot for EU, and 1 that I edit which can be for US or EU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci