• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to deal with those pesky hackers!

Did this help you?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
hey guys it's your favorite forum poster from 2014 danny here, and here i'm gonna try to help the community.

Step 1: Keep Calm
ah, so you just found a pesky hacker! gosh darnit! now don't start breaking your keyboard and throwing your monitor out of the window, that's not how you deal with a hacker. just keep calm.

Step 2: Diagnosing the Hacks
so step 2 is basically just what it sounds like, you need to know what the hacks are before you can even think of taking them down, and for your convenience, i've made a list on how to diagnose some common hacks!

Kill Aura/Forcefield - Basically what it sounds like. When you go in for the kill, they just turn on you and lock you in a cycle of hits with no chance of escapage. It's easiest to diagnose this is if you try and attack a guy either in a chest or looking away, they just head-snap and immediately lock you in that hit cycle. The thing is with this, when they turn on you from being in a chest or looking away, this can also be someone just F5'ing.

Bunny Hop/Bhopping - This is one of the easier hacks to tell as if they are chasing you and increasing speed while jumping, then they are bunny hopping. For all of you CS:GO players (including myself,) think of it as a Bunny Hop gamemode while you jump from place to place to get to the end. MCGamer's Anti-Cheat does not detect Bunny Hoppers, but I'm almost 100% sure the devs are trying their best to work on it

Regen Hacks - Regen Hacks are impossible on MCGamer, the reason I still included this is that so you guys all know. The way to diagnose this is basically if you just lock someone in a fat dubstep combo for a long time yet they don't die, it's basically exactly what it sounds like. Regen Hackers are also able to get themselves off fire as soon as they become on fire.

Aimbot - I'm not sure if aimbot is a thing in Minecraft, but if it is, the way to diagnose it is just hitting you from perfect angles and curving arrows to hit you. Incredibly easy to detect.

Waterwalking/"Jesus" Hacks - Exactly what it sounds like, they can walk on water instead of swimming. I rarely see these types of hackers anymore because the MCGamer Anti-Cheat detects them almost immediately.

Running with Bow Pulled Back/"Machine Gun" - Honestly exactly what it sounds like, the hackers are able to run around with their bow pulled back.

No Knockback - Whenever you bow somebody or hit them in general, they take no knockback and continue to run at you

Flight - Flight is honestly really rare on MCGamer since the auto-cheat detects it immediately and they usually get kicked when the try to fly.

Teleport to Spawn - Exactly what it sounds like, as soon as the bell rings for the game to start, they're already at spawn collecting loot.

Auto Armor - Whenever the hacker picks up loot and better armor, it is immediately equipped.

Chest Stealer - It occurs when the hacker opens a chest, all the stuff from that chest goes into their inventory.

Step 3: Taking down the Hacker
Number 1 Tip: Never sword fight. This is how you get locked in that fat dubstep combo that hackers with Kill Aura use. Always use your secondaries. Be a bow spammer that everyone gets annoyed at, it will be able to get you to the next step to take down the hacker. "But Danny, I'm not Legendary Bacca BiboyQHUAHWIIBEATURSCOREGRAVEY4RDSOLRFLAREFORCEHACKSG, I can't do that" I guarantee that if you're at a safe distance away from the hacker, you will be able to successfully bowspam the hacker. Remember to use Flint & Steel to light them on fire to increase the damage done while bowspamming, correct me if I'm wrong, but it takes another 3 hearts away. Doesn't sound that hard, really?

Another strategy (With fly hackers, speed) is to take them to a 1 by 1 room and crit them out so they can't fly around, whilst at the same time you're getting crits. If not 1 by 1, a tight room with not much "flying room" -@Kiuss

Step 4: After taking down the hacker
Congratulations! You have just killed a pesky hacker! Please try to not trash talk the hacker by saying "eZ hacker! get good noob kid rekt boi!" it takes away all the respect you may have just earned from the spectating players. It doesn't make you look any better than the hacker.

Afterthoughts
Please keep in mind that you are not guaranteed to kill a hacker, it doesn't always work. If you die to a hacker, please do not just spam obscene language or trash talk, simply go into the lobby and contact a staff member and they can record the hacker and get them banned. Or, you can record it yourself and report them by clicking the [Report] button in my signature if it's there, or if it's not there click HERE! Or, if you don't trust that link, and I completely understand if you do, then here: http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Report/

This took me over 45 minutes to write and an hour to get research, so I hope you enjoy!

YOUR BOI,
DANNY

TheLastGapple Yannick move this thread if it is in the wrong section, but I would like it to stay in community corner so it can get the most views and help as many players as possible.

While I have your attention, go congratulate Sylnt and Th1NgY | Will for being promoted to Senior Moderator! Also, go congratulate Kat for becoming a moderator!

How to Take out Hackers: The Community Way!

Another strategy (With fly hackers, speed) is to take them to a 1 by 1 room and crit them out so they can't fly around, whilst at the same time you're getting crits. If not 1 by 1, a tight room with not much "flying room" -@Kiuss

Last edited:

Kiuss

Survivor
Reaction score
Another strategy (With fly hackers, speed) is to take them to a 1 by 1 room and crit them out so they can't fly around, whilst at the same time you're getting crits. If not 1 by 1, a tight room with not much "flying room"

drVAPES

Quantum
Reaction score
Another strategy (With fly hackers, speed) is to take them to a 1 by 1 room and crit them out so they can't fly around, whilst at the same time you're getting crits. If not 1 by 1, a tight room with not much "flying room"
Good tip! Also, nice tutorial Danny.

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice thread! This would of been way more useful back in like 2013 though :)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks, do you want me to add that to the thread? I'll put your name of course :)

Seth

Career
Reaction score
or if u can actually strafe you can get them in a combo and destroy them instead of this secondary bs, if your actually good and you played from the start you dont need secondaries to kill people...

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Haha thank you! Very well written thread! Looking good :thumbsup: (y)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
or if u can actually strafe you can get them in a combo and destroy them instead of this secondary bs, if your actually good and you played from the start you dont need secondaries to kill people...
not trying to be rude, but how exactly do you strafe somebody with kill aura that can hit you from most directions? I wrote this thread for the people who aren't as good at SG but still know the basics.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci