• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fix not being able to join EU servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generation2012

Tribute
Reaction score
Thanks Clank :D , but the eu servers are crashing in my region for some reason and yet everyone else but me and my local friends dont get kicked, we live in Northern Ireland.

Eagle37

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry I Still Can't Get On Your Eu Servers. Would Completely, Completely Getting Rid Of Hamachi Include Deleting It From Your Library, Because That's What I Did?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had (believed) that I deleted all traces of Hamachi previously. I can't find any traces of Hamachi on my computer, but I can still not connect to the EU network... Any way for me to search up the traces that may remain?

silverwolf711

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, if u play EU servers but can't delete hamachi try playing on US servers. They are the same except for the people and your score.

JackRushton

Tribute
Reaction score
US servers aren't the same as EU servers. I lag a hell of a lot less on EU servers to the point where I can't even stand playing on US servers.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
US servers aren't the same as EU servers. I lag a hell of a lot less on EU servers to the point where I can't even stand playing on US servers.
That's because eu servers are hosted in europa and you probably live in europe or east america

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci