• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to fns

Hex_Gamer

Tribute
Reaction score
For whatever reason the fns dosen't work for me. And when it DOES, it's HARDER to kill the person. Why is this and how do I use the fns so that it's EASIER to kill the guy?

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
For whatever reason the fns dosen't work for me. And when it DOES, it's HARDER to kill the person. Why is this and how do I use the fns so that it's EASIER to kill the guy?
You have to understand when FnSing people that Yes you do inflict a constant damage to them but the trade off is they have reduced knockback. They also lose speed when running however. It may be better to try use it defensively first in order to escape being chased :). You cannot use the FnS on:
Water
Grass (the Spiky bits)
Plants
Slabs
Snow
Ice (non Packed)

I hope this helps :)

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
You have to understand when FnSing people that Yes you do inflict a constant damage to them but the trade off is they have reduced knockback. They also lose speed when running however. It may be better to try use it defensively first in order to escape being chased :). You cannot use the FnS on:
Water
Grass (the Spiky bits)
Plants
Slabs

Ice
Snow
:)

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Water
Grass (the Spiky bits)
Plants
Slabs
Snow
Ice (non Packed)

You cannot also sue FnS on:
MCSG

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
You cannot also sue FnS on:
MCSG
Actually if You read my previous post on the last thread posted about the FNS Bug (Which has been fixed) You would know that if you find a Number in which it doesn't work then you should DM a staff member the number in which it happens. :p Also please try to keep this thread on topic.

Gule

District 13
Reaction score
you can't fns its to hard just swetty tryhards can fns *liam*

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Okay how do I fns OFFensively? Like when I'm battling a team?
Defensively would be better. For example, Leading them down a narrow passage, and then FnSing behind. You might catch one. If you FnS then rod you have a higher chance of catching one with the fire :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci