• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get Kills, without getting Killed

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
Hey Everyone! Today I am giving some basic information on how to get kills in MCSG, but not get killed.

How to get kills:

The best way to get kills would be the cheap way.
Now this may be attacking while they are crafting, enchanting, looting, or my personal favorite, cleaning up a fight.

Now, most of those are rather simple, but one that some people can't master, is cleaning up a fight.
Now, this can be hard, or easy...
Best way to clean up, is by watching closely(works good with OptiFine) but from a safe-ish distance. Then, once someone in the fight prevails and kills the other player, you rush in and clean up the winner. Now if it was only a 5 second fight as one guy had full iron, and a Diamond Sword, and the other was fighting with a cooked steak, It's not the best idea to rush in...

Part 2

How to AVOID getting killed while crafting/enchanting/looting etc:
When you run up to the Crafting Be
nch, Enchantment Table, etc be sure to:
- Scan the area throughly, and make sure there aren't any "spies" hiding in a bush or tree(not joking)
- Once you do this, if you see that it is clear, go ahead and start Crafting,Enchanting or Looting.. whatever your doing, still be VERY careful!

Always utilize your F5 key(or whatever key bind you have it set too) you never know when it can save you!

For those of you who do not be sure to always have a clear inventory, you don't want to get that awesome kill, and not get your awesome loot as your inventory is full!
Use your 1-9 numbers at the top if your keyboard for your inventory slots!(Windows, Not sure about Apple)
For those of you who don't know, their is a sprint key! Default- Windows; L(left) CTRL(control) Just press and hold it while pressing and holding "W" or your walk/run key and BOOM.

Of anyone who would like a more in-depth, or more detailed tutorial, comment below(or PM me) and I will record a Tutorial Video for it!

Thanks Everyone,
Hope some of this helped you!
If you are gonna hate, don't comment, #PositiveVibesONLY!

~ roygator14YT

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My absolute #1 tip is just to make sure you don't enter fights you can't for sure win. Once you're on the losing end of the fight, your chances of survival plummet, hence why offensive players tend to get the short end of the stick.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
My absolute #1 tip is just to make sure you don't enter fights you can't for sure win. Once you're on the losing end of the fight, your chances of survival plummet, hence why offensive players tend to get the short end of the stick.
Thats so me. The offensive player.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
To be an offensive player you have to be good at PvP.

Reaction score
Im an offensive god screw cleanups, I'm a pro runner also what happens if you get cleaned up while cleaning up?

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
Left click on everyone you see and you should win. Best of luck :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci