• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to get your FIRST win- with Sumakid8

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
Are you a noob? Are you in assistance of getting your first win? Well, this post may help.

Gear-
The gear. Ahh, the bare reason of why I don't win very much. Try to establish a route for the most played maps. That part will be easy, so you should get more gear. Try to include as many Tier 2s as possible. For the less played maps, look on YouTube or download the maps to get a basic clue of some good routes. Remember the Tier 2s!

Skill-
Skill is needed... unless you sneak attack the person after a fight in Deathmatch. Try to go on other KitPvP servers to learn the essentials. Follow the Gear tip, and you should do good. Some tips for PvP are: Strafe.
Jump while attacking. If in water, try to get below. Learn the fishing-rod. It'll become your best friend. Learn Flint and Steel. That will become your bestie too. Try to learn the amounts of damage for each weapon and armor pieces. Eat food whenever hungry so you can regen. Learn how to shoot with bows. Sort your inventory.

Teams-
Teaming is fun. Don't always team, but for your first matches it could help. Teaming with your friends make for action-packed matches. You could attempt crazy challenges, such as craft a diamond block or iron door.

MCSG itself-
MCSG is a big server. It could cause lag. Try to limit the lag by putting your render distance down. Put Max FPS on. Try to use Optifine. For getting into servers easier, I recommend to buy Donor. If you die, you can quickly get in another match. Don't hack, no matter if it's tempting or not. Make friends. And most of all, HAVE FUN!

I hope this thread helped! Good luck with your first win.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
thnx m8 i just got win bcuz of u!!!!111!1!!1!!!one!!

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you a noob? Are you in assistance of getting your first win? Well, this post may help.

Gear-
The gear. Ahh, the bare reason of why I don't win very much. Try to establish a route for the most played maps. That part will be easy, so you should get more gear. Try to include as many Tier 2s as possible. For the less played maps, look on YouTube or download the maps to get a basic clue of some good routes. Remember the Tier 2s!

Skill-
Skill is needed... unless you sneak attack the person after a fight in Deathmatch. Try to go on other KitPvP servers to learn the essentials. Follow the Gear tip, and you should do good. Some tips for PvP are: Strafe.
Jump while attacking. If in water, try to get below. Learn the fishing-rod. It'll become your best friend. Learn Flint and Steel. That will become your bestie too. Try to learn the amounts of damage for each weapon and armor pieces. Eat food whenever hungry so you can regen. Learn how to shoot with bows. Sort your inventory.

Teams-
Teaming is fun. Don't always team, but for your first matches it could help. Teaming with your friends make for action-packed matches. You could attempt crazy challenges, such as craft a diamond block or iron door.

MCSG itself-
MCSG is a big server. It could cause lag. Try to limit the lag by putting your render distance down. Put Max FPS on. Try to use Optifine. For getting into servers easier, I recommend to buy Donor. If you die, you can quickly get in another match. Don't hack, no matter if it's tempting or not. Make friends. And most of all, HAVE FUN!

I hope this thread helped! Good luck with your first win.
There is no need for max fps. Normally you should cap it at 60, or if you have a 120 hertz, cap it at 120.
Actually putting it at max makes your computer work harder, therefore reducing its lifetime.

Sumakid8

Experienced
Reaction score
There is no need for max fps. Normally you should cap it at 60, or if you have a 120 hertz, cap it at 120.
Actually putting it at max makes your computer work harder, therefore reducing its lifetime.
Putting it on Max FPS gives me higher frames, but it depends.

Kaziness

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey m8 those tips helps me, but i need good gear and armor.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci