• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to get your TeamSpeak ranks on your Android Devices.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
How to get your TeamSpeak ranks on your Android Devices.

This guide is a remake of KitMencha's guide on how to get your TeamSpeak ranks on your iOS devices. Since there was no guide on how to do this for Android devices – I thought I’d make one myself. It is pretty much the same idea as the iOS guide but there are a few different steps for Android.

STEP 1 - EXPORTING IDENTITY
First thing you will have to do is grab your identity you already use on your TeamSpeak where you have your ranks ready to export; this can be either from a windows computer or a mac computer. In this guide, I will be showing you with Windows. To do this first step, you will need to head on up to Settings then click on Identities.

Once you have clicked on Identities, you will be presented with a window which should look similar to this:

From here, you want to click on Export and once prompted, save the identity file it gives you in a place where you will remember as we will need this later on.

STEP 2 - IMPORTING IDENTITY ONTO DEVICE
From this point onwards, we will be heading over to our Android device as we are done with the identity exporting. The first thing you will need to do on your device is load TeamSpeak.​

Once you have your TeamSpeak loaded, you will see across the top left, 4 buttons - Settings, Identity, Contact and Changelog. We are going to be focusing on the "Identity" button. Click on that; you will be presented with something like this:

On this page, you can see a button down on the bottom which is a person with a green arrow - this is the Import button. To import the identity we exported earlier, click on that. This part is where you will be given a place to put the .ini file TeamSpeak gave us when we exported the identity earlier. This is usually /storage/sdcard/Download, however this may not be the case for some devices.

From this point on, this is easy as anything as long as you have experience on putting files onto your device - which I expect you do. If you do not, look it up on Google - There are plenty of guides for that.

Once the identity has been loaded onto your device, you can now set up the Bookmark and when setting it up, you will be given the option to choose an identity, much like we can see here:

On this drop-down, you will normally have Android Default and the one you have just imported. From that list, select the one you have just imported.

That's about it! I hope you have learnt something from this guide. Once again, I'd like to give credit to KitMencha for the original guide! c:​

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude you could just do what I did on my phone and poke a mod for your rank. My Samsung Stratosphere lets me copy/paste links by holding my finger on the link, hitting copy, then simply holding my finger wherever I want to paste it. Like poke a mod with your forum profile or MCSG stats link and voila.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
Dude you could just do what I did on my phone and poke a mod for your rank. My Samsung Stratosphere lets me copy/paste links by holding my finger on the link, hitting copy, then simply holding my finger wherever I want to paste it. Like poke a mod with your forum profile or MCSG stats link and voila.
Yes, let's keep in mind, if you do that then for example, a week later, you need to reset your phone - which in turn resets the identity that comes with the default app, or get a new phone, you'll have to poke again. If this has to keep happening, it'll get annoying. c:

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
.......I got a completely new Stratosphere when my old one wore out, I replaced my SIM card from the old phone into the new, and my TS app still had my platinum rank on it. IDK what to say but you're obviously doing something wrong.

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
.......I got a completely new Stratosphere when my old one wore out, I replaced my SIM card from the old phone into the new, and my TS app still had my platinum rank on it. IDK what to say but you're obviously doing something wrong.
Seems a bit weird... Oh well. This is just here for people who need it. Thanks for your feedback though. c:

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That means that the TS data was stored on your SIM card. If you reset the data on your phone it will not save the data unless its stored in a place that you are not resetting.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
That means that the TS data was stored on your SIM card. If you reset the data on your phone it will not save the data unless its stored in a place that you are not resetting.
Ehh...the vast majority of end-users never reset their phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci