• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to handle a Ban~ [Please read before messaging staff, or posting about it on the forums]

Has this post helped you with handling a ban?

• Total voters

Deathkiller961

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably the same as a ban for hacking, which is a week on first offense.
Okay, Thanks :D, i was just wandering becuse i'm banned for the first time and i'm banned permantly :/ And i didn't do anything, but thanks for answering!

OrangeTrees

Tribute
Reaction score
My second-offense ban was upheld today and I wasn't hacking. What do I do now?

There's no point in sending over my .jar -- Of course, a "hacker" would have just cleaned it out and downloaded a new one!

I didn't record the match. 99% of players don't either. There's no way of seeing it from my side of the screen.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
My second-offense ban was upheld today and I wasn't hacking. What do I do now?

There's no point in sending over my .jar -- Of course, a "hacker" would have just cleaned it out and downloaded a new one!

I didn't record the match. 99% of players don't either. There's no way of seeing it from my side of the screen.
If you can somehow prove that their proof was wrong in a ban dispute, then you're good.

OrangeTrees

Tribute
Reaction score
If you can somehow prove that their proof was wrong in a ban dispute, then you're good.

but that doesn't work because a) if they've decided their proof is ban-worthy they've decided it's ban-worthy, I can't do anything about it and b) I have no physical proof I wasn't hacking except my .jar, see post above

I posted a screenshot in the Report Abuse section of some dude using radar (the night before my ban) and there's proof it's a clean client without any hacks or anything on the screen but they'd probably make up some excuse like "oh he hid the hacks". Is it worth a shot? I can't post anything in my ban dispute thread since they already upheld and locked it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci