• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to handle soundboarders on Teamspeak!

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I have been getting a lot of pokes for soundboarders on the teamspeak server lately. Most of the time when I join the channel, they have already stopped or multiple people are talking and I don't know who is playing a soundboard.
So I was thinking about this and I just wanted to mention what you should do and the most effective ways of getting a soundboarder banned.

First of all, poke a moderator. Make sure to include the persons name so they know who to look out for.
Make sure to also ask them to join on an alt/in disguise, so that the person doesn't know that there is a moderator in the channel.

Secondly, make sure that if you think a moderator joined your channel on an alt, to not talk too much. It is really hard for a moderator to catch a soundboarder if multiple people are talking at once, since there will be multiple light blue mics. If everyone is quiet and only one persons mic is light blue, it is obvious who the soundboarder is and easier for the moderator to get rid of the user.

This is a win-win situation.
It is easier for the moderator to catch and ban the soundboarder, and no user that wasn't playing a soundboard will be banned unfairly.

Thank you for reading this thread, and I hope to see this happing on the Teamspeak.
Have a nice day, and happy team-speaking ;)

Nickkkkkk

Survivor
Reaction score
ive been banned many times for talking while a person is using a sounboard and they thought it was me ..-.-.-.-.-.

Reaction score
Alternative solutions:
1) Challenge them to a soundboarding fight and beatbox the worst you can. The ban you will get will be #worth it.
2) Laugh the sh*t out of you, because soundboarders are hilarious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci