• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Have a Successful Interview [ENGLISH]

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
He can't be trying very hard if he leaves in turkish words lol, all it would take is 1 proof read
If you didn't like the thread then don't even reply or read it again. Especially don't criticize the person who wrote it, it's rude and disrespectful.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
The fact that you would even point out his errors disgusts me. Yes it may be apparent that he cannot speak English as well as you might be able to. However that is no reason to be negative and tarnish his thread.

The negative posts on this thread have been deleted. If this continues to happen, further action will be taken. Have a splendid day!

Reaction score
If you didn't like the thread then don't even reply or read it again. Especially don't criticize the person who wrote it, it's rude and disrespectful.
What's wrong with criticism? At least he knows how to improve the thread and actually make it guide-worthy, whereas the other posts just pretend there aren't errors that obstruct the thread's meaning. If you post a thread you ought to be open to criticism.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
What's wrong with criticism? At least he knows how to improve the thread and actually make it guide-worthy, whereas the other posts just pretend there aren't errors that obstruct the thread's meaning. If you post a thread you ought to be open to criticism.
You ought to be open to constructive criticism.

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
I have made it more appealing. Honestly, I cannot read some of his words that he uses, so I have to use context clues to figure out what the meaning is. I neatened it up somewhat, so no need to post criticism.

SolarBleu

Platinum
Reaction score
The fact that you would even point out his errors disgusts me. Yes it may be apparent that he cannot speak English as well as you might be able to. However that is no reason to be negative and tarnish his thread.

The negative posts on this thread have been deleted. If this continues to happen, further action will be taken. Have a splendid day!
Thanks for your support! :)

M

Experienced
Reaction score
MCSG has turned into a place where no one can say anything that is against the staff's opinion without it being censored.

I wrote over 100 words discussing this thread, and staff are saying it isn't constructive. There is a difference between being negative and being constructive. If someone is negative on this forum, it immediately gets classified as inconstructive so the staff can delete it. Anyone with half a brain knows this thread is a piece of sh*t. Censoring is something they do in North-Korea, not on a Minecraft forum.

HuggaBear

Career
Reaction score
MCSG has turned into a place where no one can say anything that is against the staff's opinion without it being censored.

I wrote over 100 words discussing this thread, and staff are saying it isn't constructive. There is a difference between being negative and being constructive. If someone is negative on this forum, it immediately gets classified as inconstructive so the staff can delete it. Anyone with half a brain knows this thread is a piece of sh*t. Censoring is something they do in North-Korea, not on a Minecraft forum.
Okay. Well there really isn't any need to be as rude as just were. Using profane language is uncalled for. You do realize that you are hurting the persons feelings by writing this on there thread. So just stop it.

M

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay. Well there really isn't any need to be as rude as just were. Using profane language is uncalled for. You do realize that you are hurting the persons feelings by writing this on there thread. So just stop it.
You're brainwashed

Ettativa

yusa kurkcu
Reaction score
How to Have a Successful Interview
- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - =
Hello players! If these issues can help you if you come to the Interview stage. If I want to extend from the start ...
Upon arriving at the interview stage:
Upon arriving at the interview stage, which broke into a TeamSpeak server, Sr. Mode Moderator Take poke with your application and received the rank of waiting. This indicates that you have received your waiting rank interview. Then enter the Waiting Room,!
Waiting:
You must wait Me Waiting Room Waiting stage. Will enter the interviewer randomly selected here. He then received Interview Room. Please note that Sr. Mod are also human, and they are then available when you enter the interview. The wait can be tedious.
What you can do while you wait:
Chat with other players in the waiting room.
Play MCSG.
Listen to music.

While waiting to be done:
-It's Waiting Room, those do not mistreat or mislead.
Do not ask when he will interview with, actually.
-Never break the rules.

Pre-Interview:
Interview Getting started Sr. Mods come into the room and announced to start. At this stage the most important thing to be quiet because you must be calm!

Here you have to do before you start writing the proposed Interview things:
Tell him not to bother you with the person in the home. (If possible, empty the house)
-A Glass of water taken relaxes your voice.
-Be calm. Don't try to get excited.
-Be as comfortable as possible.

We are ready to Interview After making!

Interview:
In the interview stage, you can be difficult but never excited! Never say "I can not" do well. Full use of your information from your hands as much as possible during the interview. Interview step can take from 10 to 20 minutes.

Here you can do during Interview writes:
-Be as comfortable as possible.
-Look at your application form.
-A glass of water taken relaxes your voice.
-Try to be as detailed as you can when answering a question!
-Play relaxing music while waiting.
-Try to be as professional as you can.

Post-Interview:
After the interview is complete, Sr. Review your Interview mode. You made a speech to note that ten minutes of never in a hurry and do not take a long time reviewing it.

You learn that you can apply from http://apply.mcgamer.info address.
But there is also a thread look to mcg Application page. This thread is have to locked. Because there is also English.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci