• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to identify a good player? | 10 tips

Sweren

Gold
Reaction score
Hi People
How to identify a good player?
It is a very difficult question to answer

First:

Do not look at your points or your name

This will not be anything important, since a person can kill another and earn 10000 points
Simply, the name means nothing, neither his rank

Second
Always look at the road that the person will, in many cases, follow the "Chest Routes"

The player to concentrate on catching armor and weapon, but did not begin to kill all suddenly will gradually grabbing more to finish his route

Third
Note that the secondary weapons are essential

If the player takes a secondary weapon (fish rod, bow, flint and steel) that is ready for use, is cautious when it attacks

Fourth
Look at his stats, it can be very important

A good player has a chance of winning rate of 10%
Ej: 10 Wins / 100 Losses

Fifth
The good player, often playing without team

Many times the team played without good player, although valid

Sixth
Expressions to talk

The player who uses expressions like good (GG, GF) is considered good and respectful

Seventh
Good spelling

People who have good spelling, and do not insult users are considered good players. Although one must take into account that people who are ignorant and very jealous are not very good

Eight
Do not be a rat child saying "hacker" everytime

Whereas it is very stressful, there are commands that specialty, besides, I do not think there is mention that punishing job moderators

Nineth
Support

On many occasions, the good players help others in their questions or forum, this makes us all good

Tenth
Nothing... No Ideas

As I thought this topic, and discuss suggestions and tips like to continue PvP topics

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Sixth
Expressions to talk

The player who uses expressions like good (GG, GF) is considered good and respectful

Seventh
Good spelling

People who have good spelling, and do not insult users are considered good players. Although one must take into account that people who are ignorant and very jealous are not very good

Nineth
Support

On many occasions, the good players help others in their questions or forum, this makes us all good
bunnies looks like i was never good

CoDsNo65 Jimmy | Intelligent

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Good players are usually focused on winning the game, so I find they don't say much, if anything in chat ie: trash talk, or respond to haters. Also imo the 'good' players are respectful of other players and staff.

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Good players are usually focused on winning the game, so I find they don't say much, if anything in chat ie: trash talk, or respond to haters. Also imo the 'good' players are respectful of other players and staff.
no the good people are the ones who are actually good at the game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci