• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to make a lobby??

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaydenPerry

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I'm having a little bit of trouble starting up a Survival Games server. I mean, I've set it up and it sort of works, but there are just a few things that aren't quite working. I can enter a game, leave a game, spectate, ect. But when I go to the lobby, the same as everyone else, they can break blocks, modify stuff ect.

How do I go around this? Here's a list of my plugins:
- Survival Games
- World Edit
- Multiverse-Core (Spawn is in a different world)

I don't wanna put too many plugins and I especially don't want to use a permissions plugin if I can get away with it. I know I might have to with Multiverse, but World Edit and Survival Games are compatible with OP only stuff which is what I want.

I know I can get PEX/bPermissions and get World Guard and then protect the area of the lobby and make it so nobody can do anything. But I want to know how to make them spectators that can't ft because I have a few assault courses and stuff that can kill you, and I dunno how to disable death and whatnot without putting the gamemode to 1.

Basically can you tell me how to set it up so you're a spectator with no fly ability when you're in the lobby.

Thanks in advance. :3

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We don't share our Plugin information. It is a custom plugin that nobody else has access to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci