• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to PVP like a pro?

Reaction score
Also if you have arrows and a bow and the oponent doesn't head into water, draw them out the kill them with arrows

tom00117

Career
Reaction score
You guys remember a long time ago when people joined live games tributes could see them for a few seconds?
Well in terewan SG 2 I stood on the crafting table with no armor no sword and stood there and waited...
And someone actually came and thought I wasn't a tribute. LOL I pulled out my sword to fight while he was opening the chests but I was laughing so hard I couldn't fight lol

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
If you learn how to use a fishing rod well it really helps, but it takes a lot of practice. If you can so it flawless you will be awesome, I am trying to learn how to use one atm.

PiggzCanFly

Diamond
Reaction score
Getting higher ground really helps. Also if you have flint and steel or a bow it can be a REAL advantage. Flint and steels help me kill oponents with much better gear then me.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Get a Guru that will teach you everything he knows.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Strafing does wonders. IF you don't sprint while you strafe and get close to your opponent, it's hard for them to keep track of your movements. If you get behind them, jump hit them and get in those extra crits.

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
Fishing rod+block hit.

Since it is difficult to judge a player's PvP tactics/approach, I recommend you go in using strafing <side, anticipate where your next move will leave you open>, switch sides, fishing rod for Regen IF needed. If your opponent is competent, you should use that :D
Depending on how they retaliate to your actions, use different methods such as: Strafe to left, quickly change to right, fishing rod when you knock them back and use it to your advantage.
Or: Rod in face, block hit, strafe, FLYING BLOCK HIT.
Can you play on CA lag free?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci