• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to take down teams [ My method ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Teams are a rapidly growing occurrence in mcsg. But there are a few things that you can do to raise your chances of winning and or taking down the team

The first and most obvious step is to run as soon as you can. I preferably like to get some high ground and bowspam/rod spam them away. But if the terrain on the map is not suitable. A small hill or even running around a corner will suffice.

The most effective use of high ground is obviously a chokepoint. For example, A chokepoint is the most effective way of taking out teams as it gives you a massive advantage over the team as you can bow/rod or hit them off and they take major fall damage in the process. A classic example of an mcsg chokepoint is the valleyside chokepoint.

Another effective way of dealing with teams is to run and try to spot another team and try and draw the team to each other and then possibly swoop in for the cleanup.

This next method is either rocks or diamonds in the sense that It either works perfectly or doesn't work at all.
Running around buildings and trying to split up the team is an awesome way to take down a team. This gives you an opportunity to take a 1v1 and then possibly regenerate and take out the remaining player. I've found that the success of this strategy mainly depends on your situation. These factors may include whether the team is small enough, or If you have suitable gear to be able to pull it off.

Another extremely underrated method is just to simply run until they take extreme risks to take you out. A good Au player used to execute this so well. He would have a 2 team chasing him and he would run, run and run some more until the team became over aggressive and he took them out with ease. But being a good runner takes experience and a very good knowledge of the map.

Now 2v1'ing in Deathmatch is possibly the hardest thing to pull off. This takes practice and a nerve of steel if you really want the win. I find that fns spam and bow spam is your only chance. So I'd recommend taking the team out before deathmatch so you don't get faced with this issue

For now this is all I can really think of at the current time as I am very tired :)
Please leave your own suggestions down below :)
I want to see other opinions and examples guys!

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
This guide is indeed helpful, but there are many more easier ways to take them out ;)

A

Axel | PlazaGames

This guide has a lot of good tips and tricks, however, as Omar said, there is many other ways to take teams out, may other easier ways. ;)

Ash65

Tribute
Reaction score
Really you could've gotten more in depth on choke points. I also like the swap lock as I call it. You just FnS tank trade hits with one then fns the other and rod them back to bow spam. I find it works because if they're both on fire after dealing 2-3 crits on the 2nd guy vs the first guy I normally get 4-5 on before they swap will be forced to swap back or else I'll bow spam him/her to death when they either try to come back in or retreat. It works well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci