• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

How to tell Hacking from Skill

D

Damien // Teepwn

yeah im pretty sure people can't tell the difference between me and a hacker .-.
http://imgur.com/a/8YuG1

@CaydenMC (look him up on yt) >.>
Wow.. Just, I don't even. My brain is sore now.
Also the Player might me lagging.
That ^

The amount of times I've been called a hacker (kill aura or no knockback) or ping abuser/wh*re due to my internet being it's normal terrible self and me getting 1000+ms.

Yup, I take my ping down a dark alleyway at night and assault it.

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
I've been accused of using KillAura and Forcefield before, when really I just snuck up behind the person and they didn't see me... LOGIC! Geez, some people... :/

Reaction score
Hello guys! This is my first thread on the MCSG Forums, and Today I will show you how to tell the difference between Hacking and Pure Skill! Enjoy :)
========================================================================
Aimbot: This is the most often kind of hacks I have been accused for. If the person you think is hacking is fighting someone afk, this is not enough evidence of aimbot! Aimbot is when the person gets almost every hit and their head jerks around and up into the air. If you see their head moving back and forth, this cannot be taken as sufficient evidence since if you have a high sensitivity like me, you can easily do that. Also if you see their head doing that and moving a little, they might be shaking their mouse cursor.
Forcefield: Forcefield is pretty simple... Hitting a group of people and not looking at them. These kind of hacks are also very common and are easy to tell from skill. If they just hit you and get every hit, even from behind.. they are hacking.
KillAura: Basically the same as Forcefield :/
MultiAura: What LeafyGreenTea used to use and got popular for it. Here is the video:
Lastly I want to tell you guys something, If you see a player that you think is hacking using the fishing rod and Flint and steel good and correctly, they just might be good. Anyways, why would you need those items if you were hacking? Common Sense. Also I do not want to here "Being good is Bannable on MCSG" Anymore cause that just makes us feel bad for banning innocents for hacks, doesn't it? Also the Player might me lagging.
Thanks guys for joining me today for my first thread here :). This thread is ment to help Staff members tell from hacks, lag and, skill. So Staff and Members of the community, I am only gonna say this once: You need to look at ALL the clues, don't just ban cause it looks like hacks.. Thank you for your time :)
The people will know not say I hack I just have good ping mkay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci