• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to upload images to imgur. (and posting them on forums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for making this thread!
This is the way I've always done pictures for threads, I never really used "Upload a file". Not sure why, just didn't seem as practical.
Ya I've always found visuals to be helpful, plus they help get the point across.

Ya I never use it either. I forgot about it until yomega pointed it out.

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello!

I would just like to point out that if you want to directly view the image in a post, that you need to put in front of and behind the Imgur link. For example, for your link: [ IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/smHWFud.png[ /IMG ] (but without the spaces) will give this:

Or you can click on the "Image" button and paste the Imgur link into the URL box. You can find the button next to the smiley face.

Other than that;

Please do not reply to a thread that has been inactive for over a month and that is not relevant anymore since it is considered as necro posting. Quoted from the rules:

4. Do not grave-dig/necropost: Posting on old threads that serve no purpose is unnecessary and gives people unneeded alerts.
  • If a thread has gone one month without any new posts, it is considered old and posting on it will be considered necroposting.
  • If the thread is still relevant and important, necroposting on it is allowed.
  • If the thread has a new update, necroposting on it is allowed.
Thread Locked. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci