• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to write a sucessful Report Dispute

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello There Tributes
(I'm Qvack and i'll help you to report a Players)

Today I'll show you how to complete a perfect Report Abuse!

First what is report abuse?

-Report Abuse is the place where you can report players who don't respect the rules McGamer server!
http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Report/

How do it?

- Once you have clicked on the link for the Report abuse section, you have to use a specific template that is given. That template can be found here!
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/report-abuse-templates.6742/

Then you have to click where it says
POST A NEW THREAD, like is shown in the Image for making your Report Abuse Thread:

At the end it must look kinda like this:

Here's how to end Tamplate to Report Abuse:

Offender's In-Game name: Here you should write the name of a player in the game(Qvack)

Gametype: Here you should write your whereabouts when a player hasn't respecetd rules(SGSolo,Hub...)

Region: As the name says you should write region in which a player hasn't respected the rules(EU,US,CA,AU)

Reason: Here you should write why you are reporting player(Spam,Hax...)

Proof: Here you need to post a picture, which is solely placed on the site Imgur or video that will be posted on YouTube not private but not public but UNLISTED

Key Times on Videos: It is not necessary to use but if you want to report abuse to be perfect and also help moderators can not put any of the minutes to which the player hacks!

Time,Data and Server: This also is not required to write, but if you want you can write the date and time the server was concerned

Here you like to write your nick:
I, [Qvack], agree that in submitting
this report that all MCGamer terms of service
are being followed to the correct extent and
that should I remove or do anything to tamper
with the evidence I provide, I may be liable
to being punished. Should I for any reason need
to remove evidence, I will contact a member of
staff.

That's it from me, I hope I helped you! Have a great day! :3 c;

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello There Tributes
(I'm Qvack and i'll help you to report a Players)

Today I'll show you how to complete a perfect Report Abuse!

First what is report abuse?

-Report Abuse is the place where you can report players who don't respect the rules McGamer server!
http://www.mcgamer.net/forums/Report/

How do it?

- Once you have clicked on the link for the Report abuse section, you have to use a specific template that is given. That template can be found here!
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/report-abuse-templates.6742/

Then you have to click where it says
POST A NEW THREAD, like is shown in the Image for making your Report Abuse Thread:

At the end it must look kinda like this:

Here's how to end Tamplate to Report Abuse:

Offender's In-Game name: Here you should write the name of a player in the game(Qvack)

Gametype: Here you should write your whereabouts when a player hasn't respecetd rules(SGSolo,Hub...)

Region: As the name says you should write region in which a player hasn't respected the rules(EU,US,CA,AU)

Reason: Here you should write why you are reporting player(Spam,Hax...)

Proof: Here you need to post a picture, which is solely placed on the site Imgur or video that will be posted on YouTube not private but not public but UNLISTED

Key Times on Videos: It is not necessary to use but if you want to report abuse to be perfect and also help moderators can not put any of the minutes to which the player hacks!

Time,Data and Server: This also is not required to write, but if you want you can write the date and time the server was concerned

Here you like to write your nick:
I, [Qvack], agree that in submitting
this report that all MCGamer terms of service
are being followed to the correct extent and
that should I remove or do anything to tamper
with the evidence I provide, I may be liable
to being punished. Should I for any reason need
to remove evidence, I will contact a member of
staff.

That's it from me, I hope I helped you! Have a great day! :3 c;
No offense this is my thread you just edit dispute for report abuse, but thanks for making one:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci