• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide How to Write an Amazing Moderator Application

Can you become a Mod?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
They let you edit the Application before they check it, that's why they only check it for 7-10 days.

Last edited:

liamclarke

Spectator
Reaction score
hey it iBalliisticsquid her I am asking if I can become mod cause I am can help new people and I can help them when they are needed and I am all was on Minecraft on this server and if there is people swearing I will tell them to stop and if they are hacking I will tell other staff on the server to look and see of they are hacking or not and if they are I will tempban them or ban them and if they are still swearing I will mute them like tempmute them so thanks for reading and I hope I join the mod for this server

SuperMarioBrick

Experienced
Reaction score
hey it iBalliisticsquid her I am asking if I can become mod cause I am can help new people and I can help them when they are needed and I am all was on Minecraft on this server and if there is people swearing I will tell them to stop and if they are hacking I will tell other staff on the server to look and see of they are hacking or not and if they are I will tempban them or ban them and if they are still swearing I will mute them like tempmute them so thanks for reading and I hope I join the mod for this server
Copy the template and post new thread and paste it there.

Tropycal

Spectator
Reaction score
If i had the necessary age i think i would apply and take note of what you said :)

NecmiNight

Spectator
Reaction score
iWant To be a mod

My Name Necmi

My Age 15

MC user Name NecmiNight

plz get in touch :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads