• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feryz

Career
Reaction score
Today i have an interesting topic.Guys i wanna know how you started to play Minecraft, how did you find out about it and when? :)
Well here is my story:
I found out about minecraft like 2.5 years ago.My friend started playing it and he was kind of weird, back then.He was usually talking about it and i heard for it.First i thought it was like the worst game ever when he explained to me.When it was the last day of school me and my other friend went to him to show us the game.
It was like 2.2 years ago, from now.First he showed us creative mode, and i thought it was so stupid.Then we started playing it and i was like very nooby tbh. xD I mean everybody started from there :p I didn't know how to put doors and i built like everything made of dirt. xD I was so addicted to it and i was playing it like 7 hours per day.Sadly he stopped playing it last year ;-;
I learnt to play it fairly quickly, i became decent very quickly.Which is good and bad.It is bad because there is more chance of me getting bored of it soon.Good because i became decent quickly, i guess x'D

I think this is very interesting topic and i wanna here your story :D

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I was watching Fifa videos on YouTube and I saw this game called "Minecraft", I watched some videos and I liked it; so I decided to download the game ad play ^_^
November 2012

William

District 13
Reaction score
The reason I got into this game was due to a friend of mine telling me how awesome it was. I remember the first time I played it, which was on my old laptop with like 40fps. That was also the laptop I started to play here on c:

Cumhuriyet

Mod | Recruitment Assistant
Reaction score
Ahh. I remember...I saw a game called Minecraft on YouTube. And then I really loved it. I immediately bought it, and started playing. I remember the first times....it was really fun and amazing! c:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Omg my friend forced me to start playing Minecraft.
We were playing on some factions server.. I played on some really bad laptop with like 30fps and I didn't even know what optifine is and stuff.. After some time, I got a mod on that server and I was the happiest man on the world.. xD
Eh, good ol' times. :')

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
my cousin showed my brother and then my brother showed me xD. almost 5 yrs ago now lol, New years 2010

HomeGoods

Career
Reaction score
I found Minecraft very late December 2012. I was sleeping over my grandparents house and my brother was skyping his friend, Alex, and Alex was playing Minecraft! I was very intrigued, and then my friend (SoupSalad) bought it that night. I was still very interested. When I got home from my grandparents I got it with my leftover Christmas money! (I downloaded Minecraft December 25th, 2012)

and then slowly.. we fell into the Minecraft hole.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I somehow got into watching some Top 5 Builds series on Machinima, hosted by Sundee and some other girl, and was really intrigued. It eventually lead to other YouTubers like Paulsoaresjr, and I begged my parents to purchase the game for me sometime in 2011-2012. It was pretty bad at first because my home PC running a Pentium and crappy graphics couldn't run it too well, but it was still pretty entertaining.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci