• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Huahwi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpito

Iron
Reaction score
Huahwi has been inactive for two months?, does anyone have ANY information about why he has been away for so long?

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Alright. I got something of value.

I knew Huahwi when he played ca. Ima save u the time of reading a long winded story, but long story short he told me his first and last name.
Then, a few days ago, I was looking at his latest vid from two months ago, an dsay a comment with 98 replies. I was reading them all when someone managed to find Huahwi's personal facebook. I checked it, and noticed he was active on that recently (July). Then, putting two anad two together, I searched up his name on twitter, and bang, there he was again. I looked at his twitter, and it was active as of July 14th. This comes to a conclusion that Huahwi CAN upload, but is simply not choosing to. Therefore, he quit, but has the CAPABILITY to upload. have fun with that. IF you want proof, you can pm me ;)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

I knew Huahwi when he played ca. Ima save u the time of reading a long winded story, but long story short he told me his first and last name.
Then, a few days ago, I was looking at his latest vid from two months ago, an dsay a comment with 98 replies. I was reading them all when someone managed to find Huahwi's personal facebook. I checked it, and noticed he was active on that recently (July). Then, putting two anad two together, I searched up his name on twitter, and bang, there he was again. I looked at his twitter, and it was active as of July 14th. This comes to a conclusion that Huahwi CAN upload, but is simply not choosing to. Therefore, he quit, but has the CAPABILITY to upload. have fun with that. IF you want proof, you can pm me ;)
that's really not proof. just because he went on a social media sight does NOT mean he has the ability to upload, or is choosing not to. these are really, really irrational assumptions

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

You seem like a stalker.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci