• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hunger Games Map - Three Kingdoms

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
I wanna help you guys in building the map by giving some suggestions! :D

In the history of Three Kingdoms, there are 3 kingdoms known as Shu, Wei and Wu. Since the real scale of the map is huge, you guys might build in a smaller scale. There are lots of castles and stuffs like that.

Building a battlefield might be useful. Maybe can build in such a way that the three kingdoms are facing each other in a triangular way. An example of a battlefield and a fort.

Alright, here are just some suggestions that maybe the builders can use. Good luck with the map! :)

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
I wanna help you guys in building the map by giving some suggestions! :D

In the history of Three Kingdoms, there are 3 kingdoms known as Shu, Wei and Wu. Since the real scale of the map is huge, you guys might build in a smaller scale. There are lots of castles and stuffs like that.

Building a battlefield might be useful. Maybe can build in such a way that the three kingdoms are facing each other in a triangular way. An example of a battlefield and a fort.

Alright, here are just some suggestions that maybe the builders can use. Good luck with the map! :)
This is mcsg not history plz stahp

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't like the corn having in it. that's going to be a downfall for the map.

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't really like this map. The way it was built and stuff bring it down.

Upperbyte

Diamond
Reaction score
This is mcsg not history plz stahp
As I wrote earlier on the thread I first posted, I said that you may choose to use the ideas. It is up to you and I'm not forcing you. In my opinion, looking at some history might give you some ideas of buildings and stuffs like that. I'm just writing a bit of history and not the entire thing.

The first picture might give you an idea of scaling that size to a smaller size. Buildings from the second picture might give you ideas in building the fort and battlefield. Before I started writing the thread, I was writing in relevance to map building and not history.

-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci