• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I am iVelocityGaming. AMA!

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, and anything alike,

Why am I creating an AMA?
Well, simply, because I can and I wanted to. ;)

Who am I?
I'm a 15 year old male, an ex Senior Moderator here at the MCGamer Network. I've been around the community for a veeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy long time, though only became a staff member last year and resigned last year. If you want to read more about my MCGamer Story, read my resignation letter here (please don't 'necro' it). To find out in more detail about me, refer to my 'Meet the Staff' thread here (it is quite outdated due to it being made when I became a Mod)!

Why do I have VIP?
Ex Senior Moderator, though I am also entitled to a Map Maker rank due to my partaking in building the MCSG lobby.

Now onto the subject at hand.

I'm iVelocityGaming, and you are free to Ask me Anything!

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Will you ever apply for mod again? :)
Possibly, yes. Though it really depends on the way school turns out at the end of this semester. The other factor, is my interest in Minecraft. At the moment, only 1 out of the 2 factors is fulfilled.

J

District 13
Reaction score
What is the velocity of gaming?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I think he's allright with his VIP xD
Well, being a mod isn't about the rank...

As for my question: At the time of you being Sr. Staff, how did you feel things were handled by other Sr. Mods? Were the processes used efficient? Was everybody putting in effort to their jobs? etc.

To put it in simpler terms, what were things like in the higher-up staff during the time you were on the Sr. Staff team?

c:

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is the velocity of gaming?
v = displacement
time
Didn't have any puns to play.

Who encouraged you to apply for Staff?
No one specifically encouraged me, it was just a self made choice. You see, previous to becoming a staff member, I knew barely anyone in this community, nor did I have much interaction in the community. The only form of interaction I had was foruming, which I managed to reach 600ish messages through. I had dreamed of becoming a staff member since 2012 when I started to get involved in this community, and then more than ever was my passion to become a staff member strong in 2013, were in late 2013 I first applied for an age exception, were I was denied. Then successfully in early 2014 I made it to the age exception interview, before the age requirements were lowered and then I applied normally.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
When are you going to speak to me again?

Do you love me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci